Thursday, February 23, 2006

All your base.

All your base are belong to us. A quote from such a badly translated game, but still a pretty funny song. I've been listening to it a bit more today since recently it had an 'updated' version with newer pictures in the video. It certainly provided an interesting sound track to updating the forums. Anyway, that just explains the title at least. College today was incredibly enjoyable. Psychology was about schizophrenia and different symptoms and treatments. Pretty interesting stuff really. English language was just a laugh as we were allocated groups, so naturally no one did any work. We need to make an A1 wall display, but we can easily completely write it all next lesson so it's fine. Afterwards sociology was the usual chatting session with the teacher, since she's very easy to sidetrack. All it took was for someone to ask about her 5 cars and she was off, pointing out the finer points in modding original Mini's. It was vaguely strange to see her so enthusiastic, but I suppose it's good to have a hobby. Even law was entertaining, as for whole the whole class just messed around instead of just a few individuals. Mostly everyone was laughing and cracking jokes, and our poor teacher actually had to struggle to try and keep the lesson in check. Still, we managed to get the work done so it was fine. It's rare for me to have such a good day.

Once I got home it was straight onto the computer for torrents and such, then Tales of Eternia. I now have around 28 hours play time, and I reckon I'm nearly two thirds through the game. For a PSP game it's huge, truly befitting of an RPG. I'll probably be kept adequately busy even after I finish the gamethe first time, since doing so unlocks a special dungeon of harsh death apparantly, on a whole different, and much higher, difficulty level. If it's as difficult as the last boss I had to defeat then it'll kill me and bury my corpse, heh. Maxwell, a greater Craymel, was just insanely powerful. Physical attacks would only do 1 damage per hit to him, and he was strong against all the elements I had. With 35,000 hp it took one hell of a long time to kill him, and the first 2 tries I failed due to his harshness. He managed at one point to cast 2 meteor showers in a row. Each meteor does over 1000 damage per hit. There's about 8 hits. My characters have less than 4000 life each. Pain. The third time I only won through sheer perserverence, and the use of the 'All-Divide', an item which cuts all the damage done by everyone in half. This meant his attacks didn't eat me as much, but it took supremely long to kill him. It was a damn hard battle. That's enough ranting about Eternia for now, I'll be watching the Naruto episode now and then hosting some more riddles for the Soul Society forums on Skype. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home