Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Twitchy.

Today much a much nicer day at college, most likely due to the fact that I got a reasonable amount of sleep. I stayed awake through both lessons and it wasn't overly boring. Of course it could have been down to the fact that it was only a half day and I finished at 12.30pm, but meh. I didn't really see anyone else in my social crowd today since there wasn't much time, so I whiled away my break by playing Tales of Eternia some more. In fact when I got home I played it even more. After the Eternia session, through which I was getting updates, I finally watched Solty Rei 16, Bleach 70 and Eureka Seven 30. Solty Rei was a good episode, and actually had quite a twist at the end of it. Very entertaining to watch, as was Bleach. I'm still liking the fillers as they're actually quite good, and the added characters all feel, to me, that they fit in well. Eureka Seven was similarly good, though Talho's self-makeover was a bit dramatic. She gave herself one hell of a harsh haircut, and now she looks more serious which is suited to her role. Still, it's strange seeing her with a different image and outfit. The Mai Otome and Yakitate Japan updates will probably be arund later this week, so that's something to look forward to. With enough sleep my week should just fly by and be ready for them too.

For the past few days I've had a constant twitch in my lower left eyelid, and it was particularly noticable today at college. It was incredibly annoying, yet actually prompted several people to ask if I was ok, or if I was angry with something. That was mildly funny, but the sensation of wanting to blink a couple of times a second wasn't anywhere near as much fun. Luckily it's calmed down for the moment but I still have no idea what's caused it. How strange. I just hope with enough rest the damn thing will go away. I do intend to cut down on Eternia for more rest, since I'm actually only 3 minutes off of a total of 24 hours play time. A day out of 5 or 6. Umm... maybe a bit too much, heh. I've got quite far in it though, I managed to nab the Greater Craymel of Shadow, now I'm off exploring a sunken ship. I'm not too sure what comes after this, but it'll probably involve lots more critters, which are starting to get insanely hard. Using up an eighth of my healing items per fight is simply not good at all. It can screw me over when in a dungeon. Tomorrow will be another long day with plenty of free time so I'll probably get a bit more done in the game, as on friday, but over the weekend I'll probably be too preoccupied with anime to play it, heh. It's nice to have plans. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home