Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dang it.

Looks like this is the second version of the post I'm writing, le sigh. I dislike it immensely when blogger messes around. Oh well. In short yesterday I only managed to scrape a single hour of sleep, since I overdid it and didn't pay any attention to the time whilst I chatted with American friends. When they're on a timezone several hours behind the one I'm in I simply lose track of the time as I go about doing various tasks. It's a bit inconvenient when I notice really. Since I didn't have much sleep I caught some more snooze time on the train to college, and afterwards on the train back home too. College itself moved slowly and it wasn't the best of days for me since I obviously didn't feel at my best. Therefore tonight I'm actually going to go to sleep relatively soon. After college was Games Workshop, so I hurried with my computer and usual 'turning on of the torrents' ritual and set off. I'd changed my army, and managed to playtest it twice. It performed exceedingly well as I got 2 downright victories with minimal losses, Having both a Daemon Prince and a unit of erminators made my opponents either concentrate on one or the other, which left the rest of my army untouched. As such I could pick and choose targets and systematically destroy them. It was quite fun really.

Afterwards I came home and read the scanlation of the 295th Naruto chapter. The quality wasn't at it's usual good standard, but it was still readable. It looks like Naruto is going to go absolutely insane and lose it. It'll definately be entertaining if he does. Last night since I was up a lot I actually managed to get through 5 episodes of Teen Titans series 5. Control Freak made an appearance, and the fan-boyish 'Nemesis' for the Titans is always good for a laugh. Though I managed to get Solty Rei episode 16 I've decided to save it for tomorrow. Since I have a law essay to write, and a problem question too at that, I'm sure an anime infusion afterwards will help to raise my spirits from the mundane realm of tedious analysis. Though I happen to be quite good at analysis the question itself is incredibly open, so I'll have to pick and choose what to say since I don't feel like writing a small book on it. In an effort to relieve my lethargy I played Tales of Eternia some more instead of giving it a rest, and managed to get the levels for those in the group reasonably higher. It was quite handy really as it took my mind off how I felt, heh. For now though I think I'll sleep, so take care all, and till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home