Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bright eyed.

But not busy tailed. The Bright eyes I had today were probably a by-product of the lack of sleep. I had just an hour of sleep last night since I got carried away and stayed up chatting to a bunch of American friends. Tonight I'll definately go to sleep, since college today wasn't overly pleasant. It was a struggle to remain awake and alert throughout the day, and the only times I got respite were the train to and from college where I had a short snooze. To anyone else skimping on sleep out there, I recommend you get at least 4 hours a night. Any less and you may feel as worn as me. Since today is a tuesday the moment I got home it was time to turn the computer on, start a few torrents, then leave the house again to make my way to Games Workshop. I actually managed to play another 2 games of Warhammer 40,000 even though a tournament was on and I had chosen not to take part. I altered my army just to try something new, and the vaguely Khornate army I had works very well indeed at 1,000 points. In both games I won hands down with minimal losses, mostly in part due to the combination of a harsh Daemon Prince and a unit of Terminators. Quite a good combination as my opponents weren't sure which to shoot at, since both were equally devastating. I'll probably stick to that army since it worked.

As I was up last night I did indeed get through 5 episodes of Teen Titans. That only leave another 8 for the series so it's not much to go really. Control Freak made an appearance, so that was entertaining. The fanboy-like 'nemesis' for the Titans is always good for a laugh. I haven't got around to watching Solty Rei yet, and I won't today. I'm saving it fr tomorrow since I'll need something to pick up my mood after writing a long law essay. Nothing quite raises my spirits like an anime infusion. The scanlation for Naruto 195 is aso out now, so I'll likely read it after this post just because I'd rather not wait to read something so nifty. In completely unrelated news I didn't have a break from Tales of Eternia at all. Even though I was vaguely tired for most f the day I still managed another 2 hours on it, gradually building up my levels. Balir's Castle is a great place to train. The enemies are only moderately hard, whilst giving a shedload of exp. That's always handy, so I'll probably spend quite a few hours just randomly killing things before I go on to battle the big boss himself. It'l be nice to have a smoother ride to the win, heh. Again that about wraps it up for today, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home