Friday, February 24, 2006

Drama.

Unfortunately today wasn't as good as yesterday, bt that was mostly expected anyway. Any day with 3 and a half hours free during it is bad simply because it's incredibly boring. I spent most of the day listening to music to pass the time as quickly as possible. By doing that I also managed to get through another hour and a half long show of 2 Sense. I'm slowly, very slowly, finishing up the archive. The rest of college today was basic lesson. None of it was bad, and I was actually awake and alert for all of it. I played some Tales of Eternia, but not much. I had a try at the tournaments in Inferia City. In both available turnaments the first 2 matches of each are doable. However the third one is just insane... No matter what I try I just end up dying. It was quite annoying, I'd manage to kill 2 or 3 of the 4 and the last one would nail me. Kinda aggravating, but it only cost 5,000 or 10,ooo to enter depending on which tournament, but winning the first match actually pays out over 20,000. It's quite a good exp and money maker really. All it takes is patience I suppose, though each try did eat up 10 or so minutes, so patience and lots of free time. I played cards to try and make time pass faster too, and had a relatively even win to loss ratio. So all in all, a very average college day.

Once I got home it was slightly more eventful, in that I watched the remaining 8 episodes of the Teen Titans series and another 8 of Great Teacher Onizuka. Teen Titans was good, but the structure of the series was strange. It seemed to end at episode 12, as the thirteenth seemed like a completely stand-alone episode and wasn't related to the usual series finale. Great Teacher Onizuka is still a great series, and keeps it up to the end. There's actually only a single episode left of it to watch now, which I'll do immediately after this post. In fact I only stopped watching to make sure thing thing was written on time, heh. The amout of times Onizuka's nearly been fired is tremendous, but for the finale it looks like the real deal. I can only assume there'll be some form of major twist since that's what usually happens. If he does actually get fired it'll be quite a shock after all he's gone through to win all the students over. Out of the original class that were all against teachers now only one doesn't like them, Miyabi. She happens to be a friend of a previous student who committed suicide due to their last homeroom teacher, which explains all their hostility. It's quite good that they left it till late to explain it, since it makes it all the more dramatic at the right places. Anyway, the last episode beckons. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home