Friday, May 12, 2006

Wartime missions.

Not much happened today. All I really did was finish off the english language mock exam, do a sociology mock exam question, and play a lot of frisbee with several mates. I almost find it scary that I got a reasonable amount of excercise today out in the sun. Usually I'm mostly nocturnal and I rarely venture out into bright light if I can help it since it seriously stings my eyes. The mock exams themselves went well, even though I had barely any motivation for them due to the heat. All day it was near sweltering, which wasn't fun at all. I went through an insane amount of water. I spent a good deal of my free time indoors on a computer browsing various Guild Wars Factions assassin builds on a few forums. There were quite a few interesting ones, but in the end I decided to test out a build with 2 sets of 3-combos that could be used as a chain of 6. I altered it slightly for the last 2 remaining skills, but they work quite well so that's alright. At home I got to playing Guild Wars quickly, and managed a few missons and primary quests. 3 of each to be exact. I'm going through Factions a lot slower than the first Guild Wars but that suits me fine - I have more anime to watch now generally as it is. In the end I only played for 4 hours, but it was better than nothing.

As for anime updates, I managed to watch the short new episode of Binchou-tan as well as Ouran High School Host Club. Binchou-tan nicely passed the time, whilst Ouran continued to decimate the 'King's fanbase through the introduction of yet more characters. Poor guy. I currently have the Utawarerumono to watch and I'm in the process of gaining the Air Gear and Blood+ updates, but I'll most likely watch all those tomorrow since I'm feeling decidedly tired now. As my eyes are threatening to shut of their own accord I'll end the post here for today. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home