Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whoops

Quite a heavy pushback in time for this post, since I completely forgot to write it at all. Oh well. I basically got up late, didn't do much, proceeded to watch some anime (detailed later) and then went to work. Work went surprisingly smoothly and quickly, considering it was a weekday. I just didn't look at the clock much, and also had a second break where I had to watch the Challenge 21 video about age restricted sales. Apparantly in another ASDA store some colleagues under 18 were selling alcohol without asking permission, so in my store they made sure everyone watched the video again to make sure it didn't happen there. Fair enough, and it got me off of the checkouts for a bit so I couldn't really complain. On the checkouts themselves nothing much happened really, apart from time passing, so I can't really chat about those. Sorry Michael (holy crap, I actually named someone!) you'll not get any exciting tales today either. I always find it odd when one of my friends tells me they've recently started to read my blog, since I don't believe I actually tell them where it is. Either they find it through random searching, or know of a place I go to frequently and find out through there. As such, it's almost eerie when they tell me. Anyway, to go back on track for this post, the anime I watched.

I finished Jigoku Shoujo as well as all the updates I mentioned on tuesday, though I haven't got Desert Punk or Speed Grapher yet. I watched them all mainly before going to work, so when I got back I only had the Zegapain, Soul Link and Aria the Natural updates to watch. Since there were only 3 I didn't quite feel like it, so left them be. As such I'll describe the updates I did watch to help one of my other friends from Games Workshop, who views these blog entries as 'free anime reviews'. Fair enough really. Jigoku Shoujo definitely became more unified towards the end, with a reporter actively tracking down those who accessed the Hell Correspondence web site and trying to convince them not to take revenge. The last few episodes were really good, and explained a hell of a lot (oh ho ho, I do make myself laugh with semantic wordplay) about Enma Ai. The Ah! My Goddess episode I already had. I should check more. Himawari was funny though as it was about Valentine's day, and I continue to like the series purely as it has endearing female ninjas. The melancholy of haruhi Suzumiya was an 'earlier' episode I think, since the series doesn't seem to be in order at all. Once it's completed I'll go back and watch every preview to number each episode with the number Haruhi says, which is probably the right order. That'll be interesting to rewatch then. As for Juuousei, it had disturbing revelation for Thor. Looks like his dreams are going a bit awry. Black Lagoon had more Nazi's dying, and Revi/Levi/(insert mistranslated name of female main character here) had another killing spree. Fun to watch.

Now I just have the Strawberry Panic, Zegapain, Aria the Natural, Soul Link, Ray the Animation and Naruto updates to watch then the rest are done. So then, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home