Monday, June 12, 2006

Forms eh?

Ahh, today was nice is a vague way. There was first the panic of only a week left till my first A2 exam when I got up after a slight sleep in. Not only that but I still hadn't completed, or even started, the PN1 form for University finance arrangements. How... aggravating. As such I quickly got out the form and made a start. Eventually I got it all filled out as needed, including the sections my dad and step mum had to write, though those bits took a bit more time. Thankfully that'll be sent off tomorrow, nicely within the deadline of the 30th of this month. I also did a large amount of revision (comparatively that it. Compared to how much I usually do, it was alot...) and got through about 70% of my psychology course. Quite handy that I've not basically 'refreshed' the whole course in my head. Over the next week I'll be revising two main booklets, with the whole course fitting in again after my first law exam in the 2 day gap I have. I'll be doing my best to learn lots of case names too, as the main facts of the law course are easy. It's the names that vex me. At any rate I should manage it, since the two law exams require far, FAR less cases than the exam in January. I relaxed after the revision with some Neopets randomness, and got a 10 dubloon coin from Coltzan's shrine which I promptly sold as it couldn't be broken down into lower denomination coins. That helped towards my saving.

I also got through a few episodes of anime. Namely, the updates for Ah! My Goddess second season, Black Lagoon, Kiba, Yume Tsukai, Burst Angel and Juuousei. Ah! My Goddess finally introduced Peorth, one of the characters I find the most entertaining. That was certainly fun. Black Lagoon had yet more of the absolutely harsh stone-cold killing Maid, 'Roberta' I believe, who Rock likened to an unstoppable killer android. She even ran after their car and latched onto the back in the same manner as the T100 from the Terminator 2 movie, though using a long knife rather than a morphable arm. Plus she stayed on. Gee damn, she's cool yet scary. Who else uses both a large gun in an umbrella and a machine gun suitcase...? Kiba wasn't as eventful as some previous eps, but it didn't use any time randomly on Noa, so all was good. In Yume Tsukai it actually explained some of the reasoning behind using toys in their weapon staffs/staves. That helped fill out the series. Burst Angel was just cool. It was certainly an episode heavily based on Chinese imagery, and it looked great due to it. A good choice of setting indeed. As for Juuousei? The deaths increase and the plot thickens. Nice, and I couldn't really ask for more without the series going off the rails. I'm looking forward to how it pans out for Thor. So then, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home