Monday, June 05, 2006

Today.

Well today wasn't too bad. I had a nice sleep in this morning, then ended up getting up around midday. After that I generally milled around on my computer and explored a bit more of Neopets.com, before chatting to several people, my girlfriend included, on MSN. I then had to do some revision, as I was resolved to start today and not put it off any longer. Overall today, when I started and then in the evening when I continued, I did some basic revision, mostly to refresh my memory as I knew it all, on Theft, Robbery, Burglary and statutory interpretation such as the Literal, Golden, Mischief and Purposive Rules and the language interpretation rules of Edjustem Generis, Noscitor a Sociis and Expressio Unius. It certainly helped to pass the time, that was for sure, plus it was reassuring when I could recall a great deal of the points about all the topics. After the first session of revision I went to Games Workshop (again) to get a bit more painting done. In the end I managed to clean up my Vostroyan Necromunda gang, sand the bases, undercoat them with spray, and get the first, and actuaklly only, level on highlight done on the black cloth areas. I also painted the medic to near completion and got the armour half finished on two others. I can tell my painting skill is getting better, as the medic looks pretty damn nifty.

After Games Workshop, and the second revision session, I went back to what I do most - watching anime. Another set of updates got seen. Ah! My Goddess second season, Kiba, Black Lagoon, Soul Link and 4 episodes of Magical Pokan. Slightly more than yesterday then. Ah! My Goddess was pretty funny, as it followed the manga well, apart from the strange lecture repetition. Seeing one of Keichi's Motor Club comrades falling in love, then getting more than he bargained for. Kiba had less fighting than previously, but it was still interesting to watch as more of the secretive villains appeared. In Black Lagoon, Rock finally kicked arse. He stood up to Revy and seriously administered a verbal and mental beatdown, and managed to grab her gun and therefore narrowly avoid being shot. He is rapidly rising in the 'cool' stakes. Soul Link wasn't too bad, considering it's an anime with a lower budget than usual, as the Skylla plotline is coming along reasonably well. As for Magical Pokan, not only does it have loli fanservice, but the opening music is by Yousei Teikoku, so I always enjoy listening to the opening. The android girl is amusing to watch when she tries swimming in a large mechanical suit to stay dry. I now have 2 more episodes of Magical Pokan to watch, to put me up to date, and the Juuousei update. Not bad then, I've almost caught up. Not only that but Angel's practically done, only a few hours left. As such I'll be able to burn it off and free up a load of space again. Neat. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home