Friday, June 09, 2006

Level up.

I ended up going to bed at 3 am this morning due to a large amount of Command and Conquer: Generals Zero Hour. China can get a vast, VAST amount of nuclear weapons due to the ridiculous amount of hackers they can produce, all who rake in money in insane amount. Well, they certainly do when I make 200 of them or so.... I had over 12 nuclear missiles. Yeah, I could devastate a fully developed enemy in one strike. That was fun. I also played 2 Magic the Gathering games with my Orzhov deck, firstly against the now vastly improved Dimir deck my friend has, and secondly against the Dimir deck and a white/green/blue deck of harshness. The Dimir deck had several... nasty cards, such as making me discard 10 cards for the cost of 2. Only 2. I lost some good cards that way. Never the less, I quickly obliterated my mate and ended up on 22 life, when I started at 20. Not too bad. Though he had a nastier deck, mine was a lot quicker to get everything ready. In the second game thankfully my other mate focused on the Dimir for the start, meaning I was able to build up my power then win the game, on 10 life left. Not too shabby at all. I ended up waking today at maybe 10 am or so, but couldn't be bothered to get up till 2 pm. Then a few games of Command and Conquer: Generals Zero Hour followed before I went home. I played a few games on Neopets.com, and Demirri got to level 3 due to training at the Pirate Academy. I have enough counts to get him to level 6. Excellent. When he gets to level 10 I'll start beefing up his attributes too.

Unfortunately the anime front was slightly lacking. When I checked Tokyotosho.com only the updates for Ouran High School Host Club, Kagihime, High School Girls and the final episode of Yakitate Japan had been released. Not exactly a great amount to watch, but certainly better than nothing. The High School Girls update is still downloading, so I'll probably watch it after I get back home tomorrow. Ouran was quite funny as the group went to see Haruhi's house, and the twins constantly make comments of how small it was, and they even used the term 'commoner's supermarket' several times relating to the convenience store. That certainly showed the difference in social class. Kagihime was quite intense, as the guy's little sister confessed her feelings and how she wanted to get rid of them as they were painful. I felt a slight amount of pity for her, but if it were a real life situation I believe the correct word for the situation would be 'Tough.' Yakitate Japan ended on a good and competetive note, with the head of St. Pierre clashing with Azuma. It almost leaves it opening enough for a second series. Almost. With luck when I get back tomorrow there'll be more updates to get. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home