Saturday, June 10, 2006

Just in time, yet again.

Phew, got in from my girlfriend's house just quick enough to sort out my work clothes, manage my torrents, do a few other things, then get here before midnight. Close timing indeed. At any rate I had a few problems this morning, in that I was late for work by 1 hour. Yeah, whoops. Instead of getting up at 9 am and leaving at 9.35 am, I woke at 10.30 am. Um, damn. I managed to leave at 10.35 am, because I can be very fast at getting ready if need be. At any rate my managers didn't seem to mind at all, and it was basically treated as if nothing had happened, which was slightly odd, but pleasant. I managed to get through work without incident, and actually managed to do some shopping. For £5.99 I got PC Gamer magazine, £5 got me the PC game Dawn of War (which I played at the LAN party) and another £10 for me Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun. Though I've been told C&C: Red Alert 2 is better, I'll be eventually getting that anyway. I definitely won't get time to install and play them before I go to bed however, as I still have revision to do, plus updating the forum, not to mention a few episodes of anime to watch. At any rate I also managed to get some drawing done. Round my girlfriend's I drew one of her main story characters in my style, and I was kinda pleased with it. Had I more time, and actual reference to work from, no doubt it'd be a lot better.

Anime-wise I haven't watched any so far, at all. I have the Fate Stay Night and High School Girls updates to watch, which I'll probably see before I go to bed. Failing that, I'll see them tomorrow when I get back home if it's early enough. I'm also get5ting the Ergo Proxy, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Ray the Animation updates. I'm especially looking forward to the first 2. I did however get time to get and read the Naruto and Bleach manga updates. Naruto let me down slightly, but Bleach... oh, Bleach... Hot damn. Just hot damn. I want the next chapter badly, even in raw form. More Espada, woohoo! Excellent stuff indeed. PC Gamer also erased more of my time, and Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (yes, spelt with an 'm' apparantly) will be coming out some time next year. It looks spangly and nifty. Now I'm looking forward to Bioshock and C&C goodness. Isn't it nice to have a target? Once factor however is money. I need to check my balance, since I got paid yesterday, spent £21 today, and have no clue what I had in my account before the paycheck. Hmm. That rounds up my almost nonsensical ramblings for today. One of these days, in addition to an exciting post, I'll probably make a completely random and entirely nonsensical one. It'll be interesting to write... Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home