Thursday, June 08, 2006

LAN party.

Well here I am, positing from a slightly rubbish keyboard at my mate's house. I got up very early indeed in theory, as I never went to sleep last night so I'd be up early enough to catch the right train. When I did get round his house there was only 3 of us, as the otheres were supposedly going to turn up later. We therefore started by playing Battlefield II, and I learnt how to fly the helicopters and planes. I have to say I'm pretty good at it as I can keep it level whilst turning and not end up as a pile of burning metal. That's got to get me kudos points or something. We then moved onto Dawn of War where I learnt how to build everything up properly reasonably quickly, and procedded to get utterly decimated, along with my friends, by the omputer. It was strange, on the easy setting there was no challenge at all. However in standard, only 1 setting up, all of us got completely massacred. It was eerie, we just couldn't win at all. Moving on to Command and Conquer: Generals we found that it was much more rewarding to play, and I quickly managed to amass the most wealth and points due to the ridiculous overuse of hackers to get money. In the last game I was completely wiped out, by my two mates, yet still came first. That rocked. Though on the same side we invariably started fighting each other because it was either funny, because we could, or to prolong the game. It certainly made things more interesting. There was also some gaming on Super Smash Bros. Melle as I brought my Gamecube, and as always there was the stereotypical pizza. Unfortunately several friends had to leave due to upcoming exams and therefore needing to revise, whereas I still have 10 days till my first exam.

I also visited Neopets.com, and Demirri managed toget a level from Coltzan's Shrine. That's handy indeed. Aside from other random web surfing not much happened at all on the anime front, as I'd watched all the updates this morning at around 4 and 5 am. I checked Toktotosho.com and no other updates had come out for the series I watch. That's slightly unfortunatele, but it at least means I don't need to do much catching up when I get home tomorrow at least. For the most part I'd watched the Naruto and Aria the Natural updates this early morning. Naruto was certainly better than some of the other recent fillers, and the animation looked like it was on it's way to the normal quality. I'm not expecting any promises though. Aria had yet more winsome adventures which were relaxing to watch. Of course since relaxingwhen slightly tired tends to make people fall asleep, I had to make an effort just to stay awake. That's actually everything now now, as I've not seen any more anime to talk about. As such, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home