Monday, July 24, 2006

Growth spurt.

Well I actually played yet more SRO early this morning, as my last post implied. I finished up at around 2.30 am with 44 minutes of combat time for the last golden ticket remaining, yet I'd already managed my goal. Yes, that's right, I finally have a bigger wolf. Hrilmari now looks frankly cool, and is much more impressive than a little 'puppy'. I decided to take a break with the 44 minutes left as I felt vaguely tired, and so off to bed I went at 5 am after chatting with friends on Skype for a while. When I woke up around 10 am I couldn't be bothered to get up, to lounged around till the early hours of the afternoon. Then it was a case of actually getting some stuff done, so I went to watch anime (to be detailed in the second paragraph of the post as ever). Once I'd got through the anime I decided to watch a movie since Fearless had been sitting on my computer for a while. I have to say, it was a great film. The fights were top-notch without special effects and just a bit of wire work to pull off some of the moves safely. There was no flying through the air like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, so it scored more points with me. The ending was quite powerful too, so if you don't mind Jet Li I recommend you watch the film. Once that was over I went back on to SRO and finished up the ticket time and got to just over 13% towards level 41. Not too bad really, and Hrilmari my wolf is now only 2.5%-ish behind me, which isn't bad at all considering the gap used to be over 30%.

The anime I got through was the aforementioned xxxHOLiC, Coyote Ragtime Show and 2 episodes of Inukami, as well as updates of Ah! My Goddess second season and Witchblade. xxxHOLiC finished up the twins dilemma and the power of words, which shows that sometimes words may have more of an effect than most would assume. The episode could, in that way, be viewed as a valid moral message. hell, most of the series could be with the appropriate interpretation. Coyote Ragtime Show had a gospel preacher with some seriously funky hair. That was funny. The twelve sister also made another slightly briefer appearance. With luck they'll appear more next time. Inukami had yet more costume oddness and misunderstanding, but it was fun to watch all the same. Ah! My Goddess has Chihiro (I think that's her name) appearing after long last to challenge Keichi to a small-bike race. It's following the manga quite nicely, yet is still far behind. It probably won't catch up this series. As for Witchblade, it had more argument from the Witchblade wielder herself, but that was redeemed with the Cloneblade and Witchblade's fight and resulting car chase. That was quite nifty. I still have updates for Honey & Clover II, Chocotto Sister and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni to watch when they're done, so I guess I count as 'always busy when up and about'. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home