Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Close indeed.

I spent most of the day in bed, deeply uncomfortable thanks to the heat. Bloody weather. Britain is supposed to represent shoddy clouds and lots of rain, yet every summer there's a brief period of ridiculously hot death. yesterday alone it was about 100 degrees, which isn't a fun happy temperature to be active in. When I did get up I decided I may as well use up the rest of my golden ticket time, as I had just 108 minutes left. I killed scorpions as fast as possible for as much of the time as possible, occasionally going back to Donwhang to spend around 100,000 gold on yet more potions. Killing is apparantly an expensive hobby. By the time the period of 3 hours for the day had ended I was level 39, and at 38% towards level 40. I'd started the 3 hours at level 38 and 98% towards 39, so I got roughly 40% during the ticket time. Now, since I have 2 1-day tickets left, that's another 6 hours, and another potential 80%. That should easily be enough to get to level 40, even if I die. My wolf Hrilmari happens to be 25% behind however as my character gets rewards for quests, and the wolf obviously does not. This means that though I may hit level 40, my wolf just may not, which'll be annoying. One of the main reasons I want to hit level 40 is so I can have the level 40 wolf, which is the level it gets much, much bigger. It essentially goes through 'wolf puberty' really, really fast.

I also managed to watch quite a fair amount of anime today, thanks to using the ticket time in SRO early. Namely - the last 4 episodes of Kagihime and the updates for Ouran High School Host Club, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Ah! My Goddess second series, Blood+, Kiba, Utawarerumono, xxxHOLiC, Honey & Clover II, and Tonagura! another new series I've picked up. That's only 13, but a bit more than the (by now) usual 6. As there's a variety, I shall be very brief. Kagihime had a reasonably good ending, even if it hinted, or rather blatantly outlined, incestuous love between the brother and sister. Hmm. Ouran was simply great, and another reason why the series should be watched. The end of the episode, not to ruin it, 'added drama'. Higurashi had another mini arc end in a very odd way, with the little priestess girl predicting everything rather exactly. Ah! My Goddess finished up the Peorth storyline by finally having Belldandy declare, to a slightly lacking-in-confidence Keichi that she loves him. Blood+ had lots more fighting action, and the incredibly hard Chevalier with the armoured body actually got taken down by teamwork. It was impressive to see. In Kiba there wasn't as much fighting, but it was still a good episode with lots of ignored politics. Utawarerumono had more of Hakuro debating as to who he really was, and an impressive man made of fire in his nightmares. xxxHOLiC started a story but didn't finish it, so it's shaping up to be very interesting indeed. In Honey & Clover II there was an outright confession near the end which had funny consequences for the guy, since his friend started celebrations, maybe a bit too early. As for Tonagura? I like it already. A girl eagerly anticipates her first love, a childhood friend, returning after moving away for 10 years. However when he gets back he's a bit... well, really perverted. No doubt much hilarity will ensue, heh. Even while being brief I've said more than usual, hmm.

I still have the updates for Zero no Tsukaima, Inukami, Bleach and Strawberry Panic to watch, as well as the beginning of another new series, Chocotto Sister. So then, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home