Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The hard slog.

Well not much at all happened today. As such I'll ve remarkably brief, as I'm also slightly tired and feel like having an early rest. I played SilkRoad Online again, and out of the 1500 scales total needed for the 5 quests, I only need 51 to finish it once and for all. That's not bad at all. I'm currently at 83%, so I should easily level within the 3 hours of time I'll play later, and should possibly get to 10% or so towards level 40. With the two 1-day gold tickets level 40 should be within my grasp when I choose to use them. Games Workshop went well too as I took part in a game of Inquisitor, filling a role of another character in the warband my usual character is in. For most of the game I simply acted as a sentry, but when a grenade injured the char's leg I leapt (or hobbled) into action and placed a sword blade into the face of the guy who threw it. The guy elected to roll off the platform we were on to escape further attacks but landed on his head, causing enough further damage to send himself into system shock. After that someone else appeared to check on him and I jumped down into combat, slamming them in the chest. When my new target, and someone else I'd not seen, ganged up on me however I decided to tactically withdraw before I got badly injured. The lady in charge of my group was quite happy with my actions, as I tied up 4 people by myself, effectively cutting the opposing warband she had to face in half.

I also got a few episode of anime watched today when I had nothing else to do. It was only the Inukami update and 2 episodes of Tsubasa Chronicle, so not much at all. Inukami was more of a flashback episode explaining why the main characters worked so well together. tsubasa had the final part of one world's arc with a happy ending, yet Sayoran seemed troubled that he was able to change future events. The second episode was a standalone one, a little world where everyone was depicted in chibi form. That was certainly interesting and strange to say the least. I still have the last 4 episodes of Kagihime to watch as they were all released at once, as well as the xxxHOLiC, Blood+ and Utawarerumono updates, plus I need to get the newest Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Ah! My Goddess second season episodes, as well as the first episode of a new series I'm taking up - Tonagura. It's a twist on the childhood friends angle, so that should be funny to see. As that wraps everything up, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home