Sunday, July 23, 2006

Laptopness.

I met up with my girlfriend at around 2 pm round her place, and since I didn't have to go into town or to work first I was able to bring my laptop. We spent a while getting it connected to her dad's network, and eventually I had internet access. That was pretty cool. I managed to update a load of stuff and install a few things more, such as Windows Live Messenger and Skype. I also had a chat with people over WLM and Skype, so they definitely worked. After that we decided to watch the 2004 Bleach Jump Festa and the first Naruto movie as my girlfriend hadn't seen them. Seeing the Grand Fisher again was nifty. You just can't bear hamster Hollows. Well, unless you're... some of you may not read the manga, so I won't ruin that bit. It was also quite nostalgic for me seeing the first naruto movie once more. Sakura actually proved she had some worth which could only be a good thing considering she's still part of 'Team Kakashi' in the manga. We also watched Top Gear again, and watching the Stig get arrested at the end was quite definitely amusing. When I got home I just had dinner and updated the forum before coming here, as I didn't really have any anime to watch. Once the updates are done downloading I'll have Coyote Ragtime Show, xxxHOLiC and 2 episodes of Inukami! to watch. Not much really. I'm off to play SilkRoad Online now in order to get level 40, and with luck, a bigger wolf. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home