Monday, July 17, 2006

Getting close.

Hmm, though level 40 doesn't seem to be possible, level 39 certainly does. In SilkRoad Online I managed to get roughly 27% of the way towards level 39, and I still have 2 days with the golden ticket. This means I should maybe get 10 to 20% towards my target level. At least I'll be getting kinda close, which isn't too bad really. I also went to do a trade run, with the help of a friend who started up as a hunter as she gained level 20 and could therefore take a job. Unfortunately the NPC Thieves that spawned on my transport were based on my level of 38, not her level... She dies. A few times. That wasn't that good. On the plus side the trade managed to reach the end location even though a player Thief followed me for a fair bit of the way back, waiting for me to die. That wasn't pleasant at all, and made me decidedly nervous since if I dismounted he'd be able to kill me, and he seemed to be rather higher than my level. Hmm. Overall I made a handy profit, so once my friend levels up some more to be able to deal with the monsters along the trade route then we'll probably try a second time. Other than that I didn't do much really aside from kill lots and lots of Yeowas, the medusa-like critters.

Since I had some free time in the afternoon I decided to watch some anime, and got through 2 episodes of Blood+ and a Strawberry Panic update. Blood+ was quite cool, as one of Diva's chevaliers transformed into his Chiropteran form, and it had armour. Saya also managed to actually kill another chevalier, so she's not doing too badly. In Strawberry Panic a play for the three school was decided upon, with the Etoile having one of the main roles, and asking Nagisa to help her with the lines. Oho, what a chance for romance. The two evil girls who happen to be a couple seem to be the token fanservice for the series, appearing in a bath together. I still have another episode of Blood+ to watch, as well as an episode of Air Gear and Inukami! so those'll probably be seen tomorrow. I'm not likely to get sleep tonight thanks to more SilkRoad Online, but no doubt I'll sleep tomorrow morning and get up at around midday or something similar. I'm rather used to odd sleeping hours now, and I doubt my bodyclock is even able to change completely. Ah well, it simply makes for more American friends over IRC, heh. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home