Thursday, July 20, 2006

Overdue again.

Hmm. I completely forgot the time whilst reading webcomics, and so this post is written quite a few hours after the midnight deadline and rolled back in time thanks to the ultimate powers of Blogger. At any rate my thursday went really well. I met up with my girlfriend at 10am and after a while we had a relatively short 2 mile walk to Jevington and visited the Tea Garden there. The scones were pretty nice. After relaxing for a bit we decided to walk back and took our time, enjoying the weather. Though the walk back far sunnier than the walk up, there was a nice breeze so it wasn't overly hot at all, and in fact was quite cool for the most part. It was certainly nicer the the previous few days I spent trying to avoid the heat. When we did get back we spent most of our time playing Rollercoaster Tycoon which was pretty fun. I'd not played the game in ages and working together with my girlfriend was a lot more enjoyable than trying to run a park on my own. When I did get back home I switched on my computer, as per usual, and it wasn't long before my room was heated again. Well that was just great. I'd managed to avoid the heat for most of the day by being outside, yet indoors in my own room it was hotter. God damn.

In the end I updated the forum a fair amount and actually got more RP done for my character Latenter. He's currently on his way to make more NPC contacts, which are always handy if you need stuff qucikly and with minimum hassle. I was tempted to play SilkRoad Online, but since the main ticket had run out I decided not to. Instead 'tomorrow', on friday I'll most likely use the ticket in the morning and use the 3 hours quite quickly, then try out Hero Online in the afternoon. It's not as good graphically, and it seems very similar in places, but there are more levels, different skills, a wider array of pets (but not by much) and a wider array of rewards for playing. For example the more monsters you kill between log on and log out, the better free items you get and so forth. I'll probably not try it out for long, since I still want to get level 40 in SilkRoad Online and get the bigger wolf before I start substantially playing something else. I've not really got much to watch anime-wise, only 7 episodes. I do however also have the Fearless movie to watch, so that may eat some of my day depending on what I choose to do. Ah well, guess I'll end it there for now. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home