Friday, July 14, 2006

Overtaking.

Today was 'productive', if characters advancing in SilkRoad Online counts as productivity. I managed to get my main character quater of the way to level 37. That's not too bad, as it's only 4 levels to go before I hit my target, and I still have several days. I'm not sure if I'll make it, but I'll probably at the very least get to level 38, and it's not far from there obviously. Later on in the day I played as my second character. Through an insane amount of killing and completing quests as they appeared, I managed to get to level 19, and over 80% to level 20. That's quite good really for 2 days on a character. The overtaking part relates to the friend I mentioned previously who I got interested in the game, who has a character now level 18. I overtook her mainly as she had several internet problems, and also has a pet wolf to level up which makes things slightly slower. I was quite happy with getting my characters reasonably far, even if it did eat a horrendous chunk of my time.

I also managed to watch most of my anime that needed watching, namely the Zero no Tsukaima, Love Get Chu!, PowerPuff Girls Z and School Rumble amidst others I can't remember off the top of my head. Tsukaima was entertaining, and the poor guy summoned as the familiar didn't have much luck, but his innate power shone through, even though he doesn't really know of it yet. Love Get Chu! had more moral boosting messages and lots of resolve, which was ok I guess. PowerPuff Girls Z was slightly random, and I'm not sure if I even like the style yet. I guess only time will tell. As for School Rumble, well, it had Harima. The poor git and always unable to say how he feels.. It was hugely entertaining as a result. The guy really should get some courage or something, even if by alcohol. I still have 2 episodes of Blood+ to watch, as well as the updates for Inukami! and Strawberry Panic and and OVA for Magical Pokan to get. I probably won't have time to watch them tomorrow, but oh well. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home