Saturday, July 29, 2006

Unavailable.

Last night after my post and all through the hours till early morning, and indeed later when I checked in the afternoon, Tokyotosho was down. This was obviously bad, since I follow 38 anime series, and manually checking each one on aniDB for news up updates is a royal pain. I did so anyway, and it at least proved to be useful. I found eleven updates, five of which I'd not have noticed on Tokyotosho. This was because another group was subbing The Good Witch of the West, but using the Japanese name, so I missed them. That was handy. For the rest of the day I hung out with my girlfriend and the mutual friend. The mutual friend left after an hour or so, and after a lot of walking around near the coast and so forth I went back to her place as usual. Cue the normal webcomics, hugging, listening to music, using my laptop to lament at Tokyotosho being down and so forth. When I got home I contacted one of my other friends who's coming with us to Hastings to see another mate, arranging all the details. With that sorted I then moved onto listening to music and updating the Soul Society forum, since that's my job an' all. I also read the newly scanlated first manga chapter for Zero no Tsukaima, a series I like a fair amount. The manga dove into the story a lot quicker than the anime, so the poor boy's already been summoned as a familiar. How unfortunate for him, heh.

Though I have the last two episodes of Black Lagoon to watch I haven't actually watched them. Plus I need to get the updates for Zegapain, Binbou Shimai Monogatari, Coyote Ragtime Show, three of Kamisama Kazoku and five of Good Witch of the West. That's 2 to watch and 11 to get. Not too bad I guess. The thing is I'm busy tomorrow, busy monday, and busy tuesday. Looks like I may not get back to date till wednesday, heh. I still have 11 days till I go back to work, so that's still plenty of time to get stuff done. I don't really have anything set to do, so going out with mates and watching anime seems to fit the bill entirely. At any rate I'm off to watch Black Lagoon now, and by the time it's finished I may have another episode of two of assorted anime to watch. It looks like a plan! Till next time then.

Oh, here's my new forum signature to not only fill space, but add colour.

My spiffy signature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home