Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blah. Just blah.

The title describes work today perfectly. To elaborate, it wasn't fun at all, and felt incredibly draining and soul crushing. I was on a normal till but had an endless queue of customers, which always seems to make my efforts feel futile, and I swear I only got through the day thanks to thinking of my girlfriend and counting down the time minute by minute, little segments at a time. It wasn't a pleasant day. At all. On the plus side however as I now no longer work wednesdays I don't need to go to work till saturday, when I'll see my girlfriend as always, then the day after both of us will be going to Games Day. Pretty nifty stuff indeed. Spending time with my girlfriend today was nice and relaxing as always, and, though it didn't get rid of all the stress from work, it certainly helped my demeanour. We spent a lot of time just talking about stuff and us, it was nice to work out exactly where we were and how things were going. Af of tomorrow we'll have been going out for five and a half months, so that's not bad. Not bad at all, and as she makes me really happy I hope it keeps going. We also watched anime in the evening before I went, as it's a sunday, and Fullmetal Alchemist was good as per usual. Mezzo DSA was a bit... odd, but there you go. Overall it's been a pretty strange series.

Not long after I got home I checked the forum and there hadn't been much activity, so I checked for anime updates and there hadn't been many of those either. I finally got around to watching the end of Binbou Shimai Monogatari and it was a sweet, if cliche-like, ending. The update for Blood+ was good too, with the two Queens, Saya and Diva, finally fighting properly. As the next episode is the last, yet the fight between the Queens is over, I doubt there'll be something impressive and climatic. If it ends up being angsty and suddenly becoming the happy ending of everyone's dreams I shall be quite annoyed. A single episode of Comic Party Revolution got seen, and though I enjoyed the episode itself, I found that it's slowness (only twice normal speed instead of four times) irritated me slightly. I guess I'm used to faster episodes now, heh.

My plans for tomorrow will probably revolve around going to Games Workshop to paint the Diabolus fighter and Bloodthirster I've been working on, and then watching anime in the evening when I get back. That's assuming I get up in the morning of course. I'm likely to have a lay in for some time, so it's a work in progress plan I suppose. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home