Friday, September 15, 2006

Not far away.

352nd post eh? Not too far until I have a year's worth. The day was a relatively slow one as I didn't bother getting up till 3 pm. Yep, I spent most of the day in bed. I'd gone to bed yesterday remarkably early at around midnight and woke at maybe 8 am, but couldn't be bothered to get up. I suppose resting when awake is the way I catch up on sleep or something. At any rate my afternoon was spent getting passport photos for my University cards then not really doing much at all. I watched a bit of anime sporadically, namely the updates that I had left, whilst I got a few more. I did however need to spend some time working out the problems with my printer, which culminated in uninstalling it, deleting everything, reinstalling it, changing most of the settings and swearing at it a few times. It seemed to do the trick though, as now it works quite happily. I also (finally) wrote up a post for Latenter on the Soul Society forum and updated the arc again. I made the post vaguely longer than usual since I hadn't RP'd during the last update, so no doubt I guess I'm slightly behind. I also spoke with a few friends on WLM (I'm still talking to one actually) and I got some more D&D stuff worked out as my bard friend wanted to sort out some stuff regarding his equipment and new pet Boar. How strange, heh.

One new anime series I've picked up is Black Blood Brothers. Though not much was explained in the first episode, the older brother of the pair has powers that rival those of Neo from the Matrix trilogy. He managed to stop bullets in the air, though I assume it was to do with his purple aura rather than simply manipulating reality to his whim. It was also rather funny when he punished the younger brother for running around the ship. He simply flicked his finger and the little brother, who was a fair distance away, slammed up and down into the floor and sideways into the wall, making craters. That had me laughing for a bit. At that point it was pretty obvious that they weren't human, since it'd have killed a normal person (though on reflection since this is anime many normal people can get shot multiple times and still have time for final words). I've also watched an episode of Comic Party Revolution, and once I get through the remaining 12 I'll be up to date again. Considering at one point I had 42 episodes to watch, that's not bad. I'm also very, very slowly getting the D&D Dragon magazines, though as the first collection torrent was unavailable I'll not be able to get the first 80, and the collection only goes up to 250. Considering that there's over 340 by now, I'll need to do a tiny bit more searching. Ah well. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home