Sunday, September 10, 2006

Much better.

The general lack of stomach pain today meant that, even though it was fiendishly busy, the day passed by relatively well. I was on a normal till, and the time seemed to fly past. Each time I checked another 15 minutes or half an hour had gone by, which was pretty nifty indeed. I spent most of my lunch chatting with a mate who's under 18, so she's had to move off of checkouts. Recently they changed policy so only those aged 18 or over can work on tills, apparently because someone under 18 sold alcohol to another person underage. Whoops indeed eh? This means she's now on the deli counter for six or so weeks till her birthday. The rest of my work day simply consisted of scanning items, so it's a bit pointless talking about that. After work I went round to my girlfriend's home again and spent a fair amount of time working out small details with her about her wanted Drow D&D character. We came up with a name, and she started to write a... certainly different type of history. I've not heard of many Drow whyo'd wanted to be a baker... After that we had dinner and proceeded to watch anime. Full Metal Alchemist has finally got to the point where Al has the philosopher's stone inside his suit of armour, and Scar seems to be gone once again. The series is slowly but surely reaching the climax. Mezzo Forte was weird, involving a mummy, curse, and transport, but it was entertaining at least.

At home I didn't need to update the forum much, as there'd only been a single other post after my last update in the arc, which is quite handy for me. Also in Achaea most of the little problems with my pet have been fixed, so there's only one set reaction which is causing a small degree of confusion now. Hopefully that'll be fixed soon. I also got round to watching some anime, which I mentioned yesterday. he Ah! My Goddess second season update and the two Zegapain episodes. Ah! My Goddess had more of the two Urd's. Since Urd is my favourite character in that series, it was a fun episode to watch. Zegapain was a lot more dramatic and with useful knowledge about where their server was. Quite risky actually, but it may pay off for them. I also got half of the way through the first dubbed episode of Bleach before my connection started giving me grief again. Lately it's been acting up, and all it's managed to really do is piss me off. Oh well. So far the dub of Bleach is vaguely strange, but not bad per se. It'll take a bit of getting used to. I still have Zero no tsukaima to watch, as well as BinBoun Shimai Monogatari and another update for Ah! My Goddess second season when they're done. I've also found a stash, around almost 3 GB, of GURPS books, of which steampunk and cyberpunk are included. Excellent, as I want to make a cross between a Steampunk and Cyberpunk world (essentially Victoriana with lots of modern-ish situations and people, incorporating vaguely futuristic technology that's viewed as practically magic by some of the more 'common' class of people. I intend to write a lot for it...) which involves zombies. Yes, zombies. Implausible? Hell yes. Fun? I'd damn well hope so, mwahahahaha. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home