Friday, September 08, 2006

Sleeping.

Most of my day today was spent sleeping, or resting in bed. I didn't actually get up till around 4 pm. This was mostly due to how I felt overall, since for some reason I had a fair amount of abdominal pain. The nosebleeds thanks to the heat weren't all that fun either. When I did get up I happily saw my girlfriend on WLm, so I managed to talk to her till she left, then I figured I may as well watch some anime. I got through all 13 episodes of Comic Party and the four specials. It was quite fun to watch, and the specials were exceedingly strange. Seeing a guy get into the realm of doujinshi (the polite realm) and facing it's hardships was pretty interesting. No doubt it's harder in real life. After that I got a few models stuck together and filled any gaps. I managed Ebric the human fighter, J'Peau the human thief, the Ghoul King and two other Ghouls, as well as a Warmachine model I'd bought a few days ago. Though I added base detail to the base, such as slate for the most part, I've not sanded them yet. I'll probably get round to that later when more are put together. Once I'd done that I figured I should update the forum arc, and so I did. People are posting impressively fast in it. It looks like there's going to be a fair amount of exp awarded indeed the next time I update, which'll be tomorrow when I get home.

Once all those jobs had been done I went back to anime, as I had series updates to watch. Ergo Proxy, Honey & Clover II, Ouran High School Host Club and Strawberry Panic. Ergo Proxy had yet another strange, very strange, Proxy. It was vaguely surreal, but Pino was nice enough to persuade Vincent to avoid it without actually talling him why. Considering the fact that when two Proxies meet they -have- to fight, that was quite a peaceful result. Honey & Clover II was full of angst on the part of one guy, and determination on the part of another. Morita (I think that's how his name is spelt) heard of hagu's condition and immediately went to her and told her he wanted to be with her. Such action was no doubt prompted by her accident, and that it could've been even worse. In Ouran there was yet another case of 'helping' someone, and drama at the end - the guy they were 'helping' saw haruhi was a girl when he walked in on her changing. The preview for next episode was, needless to say, entertaining. Nagisa finally got most of her pain out by crying in Strawberry Panic, looking towards the future with a positive outlook instead of remaining down about her situation with Shizuma. A good change then. Unfortunately that was all my anime so I didn't get to watch any more. Having not much else to do I came here to write this, and soon I'll be going to sleep again. After all, I have work tomorrow morning. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home