Monday, September 11, 2006

A day out.

My grilfriend arrived early again today, which is always a good thing, and it wasn't long before we set out to brighton. My dad gave us a lift to the station, but when I went to withdraw money I noticed one thing which wasn't overly helpful. I'd left my wallet at home. As such we had to walk back to my place for me to get it, then walk back to the station as my dad had moved on to doing his daily routine. We managed to get to Brighton without incident though, which was good. Dave's Comics and David's Books had lots of nifty stuff as per usual but I didn't actually buy anything. I saw a few more RPG books, Shadowrun, which I actually got yesterday, and True20, the very core of a D20 system which allows the creation of any type of world setting using a system I like. That was great, so when I got home I got it. Now I can make that steampunk/cyberpunk/'Oh god, zombies!' world with rules similar to D&D, meaning I can carry across quite a few aspects from the normal campaign, as well as critters and so forth. Quite handy indeed really. After that we went down to the cinema to see if anything was on, but unfortunately there didn't seem to be anything good. As such we walked to the pier and then around the lanes. One thing which really deeply annoyed me was that I couldn't find Games Workshop. It was immensely irksome. My girlfriend couldn't find it either, so I ended up taking my stress out of some graphical zombies in House of the Dead 3. Damn security guard eventually killed me. Bah. After that we went back home and she got dropped off early since she has college tomorrow and I would assume needs to prepare. I'll see her tomorrow at Games Workshop, so that's all good.

The forum arc didn't need updating again today, as a few of the members still haven't got round to posting thanks to hectic schedules. That's fine with me, I don't mind waiting at all as it's less work overall, heh. In Achaea my pet's bug free as far as I can tell, so that's great too. Unfortunately however the heat from walking around this afternoon meant I had a harsh headache, so I had a bit of a nap for a couple of hours after I got in. After I got up again I only had two episodes of anime to watch too, so that didn't take long at all. They were a Blood+ update and Welcome to the NHK! episode. The first didn't really have much fighting at all, but kai managed to tell Saya how he felt for her, even if just a little. At any rate it still made her happy. NHK was far funnier in that 'oddball' sense. It's starting to look up for the hikkikomori, though the preview for the next episode seems to have it all dissolve in a shedload of paranoia. Poor guy, heheheh. Immense fun to watch that show. I also happen to have progressed on to getting Red Dwarf season 8, which is the final season I think. I can't currently be bothered to go and check. As it's monday today no doubt there'll be more updates for me tomorrow to watch, so that's all good. Not only that, but I get to run another session of D&D tomorrow with my mates. Excellent stuff. All that I need now is for my headache to go away. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home