Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy work eh?

You may notice this post is vaguiely shorter than normal. This is due to me not having anything interesting to say, and also because I don't feel like writing much. I didn't get to bed till 3.30 am this morning, whoops. That was most definitely my own fault, as I'd remained awake to burn more stuff to DVD, as I'd finished getting all of Red Dwarf at long last. Luckily I got enough sleep for me to run (about four hours) and boy did I need those hours. Work was intensely busy, but I did my best to maintain a pleasant demeanour and cheery disposition so the day passed quickly enough. I managed to change my hours so I no longer work on a wednesday as I have University coming up, and I'll be abot to have this coming wednesday blissfully free, as I have University the next week. I've also finally got the holiday authorised for Games Day, as I pointed out that I'd paid to go, and that it's a once a year event. It was a big relief when the holiday was allowed, heh. After work I saw my girlfriend again, and, naturally, that made my day much better indeed and made me forget most of my bad work day (till now at any rate). I'm feeling more and more comfortable spending time with her, and I always seem to count down till the time I see her next. Kinda mushy I guess, but she makes me happy so it's all good.

Once I got home after watching a sizable chunk of Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers extended edition at her house I went straight to the forum. There's currently a poll running as to a new skin for the forum, but it's not made much headway. Somewhere between eight and ten votes (i.e. eight, nine or ten, not nine....) but I didn't pay that much attention. One of the cooler ones has three votes where some of the others have two, so I guess there's a vague indication for a winner so far. I also don't have much anime to watch. Five episodes of Comic Party Revolution remain, but as they're in .mkv format I probably won't watch them till later when I have lots of time. I also have the updates for Welcome to the NHK! (a fantastic series) and Coyote Ragtime Show (again, another fantastic series). It's not long till I have the second dubbed Bleach episode to watch too, nifty stuff. At any rate I'll be off, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home