Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dead.

I was vaguely startled when awakened by a loud dad today as he handed me a small padded envelope. Inside it I was happy to find the dice I ordered, a little box of 36 swirly black-patterned dice with the dots picked out in red. They look rather cool. It's tempting to get some of the other colours, but for now I shall resist. Maybe next paycheck... Since it was remotely early I went straight back to sleep, or in all actuality drowsy rest, before needing to get up just a bit past midday. Plumbers were round adding radiators to the house and needed to get into my room to put in place the piping for the radiator outside in the conservatory. that was mildly annoying, since now I have two pipes fronning from the ceiling to the floor, to the left of my computer desk. f I wanted to lean against the wall they'd be in the way. Bah. I passed the few hours I had till work generally sitting in the front room eating breakfast (very slowly) whilst watching cartoons. In other words, quality time. Work itself was, to put it bluntly, dead. It was ridiculously quiet throughout the six hours I was working. I have no clue why there were so few customers. Admittedly all the kids going back to school may have explained the quiet at first, but I highly doubt they'd still be at school at 5 pm or later. Meh, I spent most of the time doing odd jobs. On the plus side, it wasn't stressful at all, just vaguely boring.

Once I got home I wasted a lot of time simply going through all the miniatures on the Hasslefree Miniatures site which shares a forum with Heresy Miniatures. They have some nice stuff, and calculating the price of an order should I place one there, it was £22.50. Again, maybe next paycheck... I did get round to updating the forum, as well as playing Achaea for a few hours waiting for my pet. Unfortunately it didn't arrive, so I guess it's not a simple build (I did ask for one of it's reactions to be 'complex', implying it'll take them longer to do). I've also heard that the Guild canges have been pretty much fully implemented in SilkRoad Online now, with only the odd proposed feature still missing. This means after I finish watching anime I'll log on to see all the Guild goodness. I only have four anime episodes to watch anyway, one of which is actually an OVA. They're Bleach, Utawarerumono, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and the OVA Hoshizora Kiseki. I can't quite remember what the OVA is about, but what I saw of the animation looked good enough to prompt me to get it. Since I tend to watch at four times the usual speed, I doubt getting through these four will take that long... After SRO I'll most likely go back to Achaea just to kill a few things. It'll be an interesting experience. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home