Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hell on Earth.

Grarrggh. That could, if infused with a proper sense of pain, explain my working day. It was fine till 11.15 am, nothing to complain about. I'd been placed on an express till for the day, and it wasn't that busy. Then it simply exploded into a whirling maelstrom of customers. It wasn't that enjoyable. My first break finished at 12.36 pm. The longest a person can legally work without a break is four hours. My next break started at 4.30 pm. That's pretty much the full four hours, with an endless tirade of customers. It was, to put it bluntly, the title of this post. I say again, grarrggh. On the plus side, the breaks themselves weren't too bad. In the morning one I got round to buying a colour print cartridge. In the afternoon break I actually got my discount card too. It was only two months late after being lost by my manager. I did however buy the first series of Black Books and managed to use it, so some discount already. Bonus. Of course going back to work after the breaks ended was highly unpleasant, but I suppose work isn't meant to be easy. Thankfully when work ended I got to see my girlfriend, which, as you can imagine, was a ridiculous improvement. We played a British trivia game with her family in the evening, and I was roughly a middle-player. I wasn't winning, but neither was I losing.

After I got home I started playing Black Books as I updated the forum, and after a few episodes figured I'd put the new cartridge into the printer with the other black one so it actually had both spots filled. A few test pages later and I reckon the D&D campaign will be getting quite a few more maps. I've not managed to watch any anime though. I still have five episodes of Moon Phase and the updates for Zero no Tsukaima, Ouran High School Host Club and Strawberry Panic. As I have work tomorrow I highly doubt that I'll be able to watch them all, if any. More likely than not they'll be left for monday as I'm not doing anything specifically on that day, so I'll most likely spend it sleeping and then watching anime. Tomorrow I'll probably not have much time, as work will (hopefully not) be just as hellish, and I'll just get wrecked by it. le sigh. For now though it's beginning to get so late it's almost early, so I'll end it here. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home