Thursday, August 31, 2006

A wonderful day indeed.

I got up quite early today as I knew my girlfriend was going to arrive early, and I was right. We'd arranged for her to arrive between 10 am and 11 am, and she arrived at 9.40 am. This was quite nice, as I like spending more time with her. We spent the morning playing Pokemon Colosseum as she hadn't played it in a while. The time flew by remarkably quickly, and soon it was time to go to the station to meet up with my other two friends in the gaming group. We just talked for a while when we all got back to mine, but eventually the first D&D session started at 3 pm and went reasonably well. Taking a break at roughly 4.40 pm for food and drinks, we ended up watching the Part Troll performance by Bill Bailey since he's funny and it was great being able to hang out with my friends and girlfriend some more. In the second D&D session which started at around 6.10 pm, things were beginning to get worse. For a start, most of the party had split up which wasn't really a good thing when encountering monsters that would be a challenge for all five of the group combined. Whoops eh? My girlfriend's character also developed a phobia about elven runes, due to the rather nasty effects she'd seen the ones in the dungeon do to her comrades. The Gnome was severely unlucky, the rune removing parts opf his right arm and enough of his left leg to make it useless. Quick, clean, painless, but incredibly inconvenient.

Near the end of the evening my girlfriend felt tired however, so we had a rest whilst my two friends watched TV. Thankfully it wasn't long before she felt better and so she went onto my computer and started going through some manga. I packed everything away then, and by the time everything was settled it was only about half an hour till she was to go home. When she did one of my mates got a lift to the station, so that just left two of us. A bit of net surfing followed then we decided to go to the station as he needed to be up ridiculously early tomorrow. After I got back I just did the usual anime and manga rounds, reading the quickly scanlated Naruto and raw of Bleach. Dang, I want Bleach translated soon... There were only a few other anime updates to get overall. In terms of what I have to watch, I still have Muteki Kanban Musume, as well as Naruto, Air Gear, Honey & Clover II, School Rumble, Tonagura and the Sky Girls OVA when it's done. Not too many really. I'll probably get most watched before bed, but I'm feeling reasonably tired as I got up quite early. Since I'm not really doing anything tomorrow I should have adequate time to sleep and watch anime afterwards. If I actually feel motivated, and if my wages are paid into my account quickly, I'll probably go to Brighton for a short while. As those are my plans I'll leave it there for now. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home