Friday, November 17, 2006

Another day passes.

The seminar this morning went well surprisingly. Admittedly I didn't strictly prepare for it. True, I'd read the relevant text book chapter, but that was a week ago and I didn't read any of the proposed cases. I still got through it quite well however. If only the exams at the end of the year were so easy, heh. In the four hours of spare time I had till my lecture I finished the text book reading for Contract and Public Law and popped into Brighton. I ended up buying a Darksteel booster box for Magic the athering this time as they're £30 which is still half normal price. No doubt I'll buy another eventually. The cards I got were all quite funky, especially so with the rares. My god some of them are spiffy. I got Pristine Angel, Sword of Fire and Ice, Sword of Light and Shadow, Darksteel Colossus and so on and so forth. I merely listed my favourites. I also bought another Tort law book when back at university about 'The Wrongs of Tort' as it's always on the recommended reading list. That was, roughly, another £20 spent on law. For the hell of it I also got a 'Japanese for Dummies' book since it seemed to be quite good and I've wanted to learn some japanese since I started watching anime and so far I know a couple of phrases. Which kinda sucks. The lecture wasn't too bad either, since I do find Tort to be a hell of a lot more interesting than, say, Frameworks. After that lecture however was a plagiarism lecture about 'what not to do'. The punishments are quite.... harsh, even if it's purely accidental. Gee damn...

Once I got home I was slightly disappointed to learn that my girlfriend wasn't able to come over thanks to college work. Very understandable though, so I got down to my usual practice of surfing for anime updates, playing Urban Dead, despairing about the upcoming law work I have to do whilst utterly avoiding any hint of plagiarism, updating the forum and checking my email. Etcetera etcetera. I also encouraged a guy from the Soul Society forum to start up a PvP against one of my XPC's since I felt in the mood to RP some fighting with an entirely new character. My Darksteel cards were next to me for a while as I intended to sort through them (further than the sorting I did on the train and in uni, which was to seperate all the rares and foils) but I never really got round to it. I've not watched any anime either, though I did watch two episodes of Black Lagoon yesterday after posting. ye gods that series is cool. The way most of the attackers were taken down was just funny and Revy rocks. It was also quite nice to have enough time whilst not feeling utterly stressed to watch anime. It makes a nice change from recent times. As for now I guess I shall be off, since I don't really have anything to talk about now. I can only hope that I'm assigned to self-scan tomorrow at work, since that is a hell of a lot more interesting than being on a normal checkout... Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home