Thursday, November 09, 2006

More zombies.

I'll only briefly talk about today, as once again I'm quite tired. The seminar I had first thing wasn't too bad, though I wasn't that vocal in the beginning. As for my lecture, that went well. It was ever so faintly boring, but it went well. After that I pretty much went to SWARM and played Magic the Gathering for a while. I won a couple of games, lost a couple. Fairly even really. Once that session was over it was time for zombies, and that's when the real fun really well and truly kicked in. I had several NPC's firebomb all the windows they could see in the university, effectively forcing the group in the Grapevine with the quarantine status to move, and the group of PC zombies caught up to the incredibly well equipped 'zombie hunter' group. The zombie hunter group got annihilated. One of the zombies was inspired, with abilities that'd only work in a miracle situation. Going up against four people with the ability to dissolve zombies would require a miracle for a zombie to win. As such all his abilities kicked in, such as touch of healing, strength of ten and holy fire. It was funny when the zombie ran into the side of the fire truck and threw it through the air then set all of the insides alight with blue fire. Plus there was another zombie inspired with him who had visions and divine sight, so the zombies effectively knew what the hunters were going to do in advance. Yeah, three of the four hunters died, the last one left because she appeared to be infected, so was of no use, and also happened to be in a large puddle of zombie-dissolving ammonium. The zombies weren't exactly likely to touch her...

After that it was the D7D campaign, and the dwarven paladin seperated from the group. From what my character knew the dwarf had possibly been buried, but as the dwarf had been rather cruel and dismissing of my diabolus he wasn't all that bothered to help dig. As such the rest of the group went a different way, coming across some rather harsh vines. Eventually an evil person appeared, and he was holding a nice black sword. Not the same one as before, but I still want it and I swear I'll get it. I also bagged another 50 slivers for £3. I do have them all, but it just means I can now make a ridiculous number of sliver decks, heh. I also got some free films, as one of the members had been given a bunch of The Sun free films and handed them to me, so I took dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead and Gangster No.1. Two free zombie films. Rock on! That does however conclude what I have to say, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home