Thursday, November 09, 2006

What to do?

How should I describe today? Hmm, I guess 'quite good' would probably cover it. University wasn't too bad. Instead of the Frameworks lecture another person was doing it, and it was about European law and so forth, so the first years have a better idea of what it is. It was less boring than Frameworks, and thus was 'all good'. I had two hours in which to prepare for the seminar, and thus went to a mate's as he lives on campus, and played Magic the gathering. Though he would have eventually won, the game ended with me on more life as I had to go to my seminar. That was vaguely funny. The seminar itself went well, as there was ten minutes at the beginning to prepare an answer to the problem in groups. I spent seven of those minutes getting all the relevant cases, and seemingly impressed the two other guys I was with, as they both said they were crap at Contract. It was mildly amusing seeing their expressions as I explained each case actually. The discussion in the whole class went well too, so that was a good seminar and helped me remeber the names of three more cases. Excellent stuff. After uni I had to rush home, as the seminar had overrun slightly, and I managed to thankfully still catch the 3.02 pm train. A hurried shower later and I felt fresh enough to actually see my girlfriend.

It was nice having her round again. Most of the time I go to her's, so it's a nice change to be with her and still have the setting of my room. We watched the rest of Dog Soldiers together, as ages ago we'd seen the first half but never got round to finishing it. She liked that movie too, so that was pretty convenient. We didn't do much else really aside from chat, mostly about how my munchkin mate's campaign is going to turn out. One of my other friends luckily won a meal for himself and lots of other people and it covers my munchkin pal and my girlfriend too as well as me, so this coming monday we're all going to meet together, have a meal, get some cheap drinks thanks to three of us having 50% off on mondays) and then play the campaign. Quite nifty indeed and something to look forward to. At the moment I'm going through the enjoyable practice of taking apart Magic the Gathering decks to make more of them. I'm currently working on a red and black burn and theft deck, and I'm going to make a white and green soon I reckon. Either that or blue and white. At any rate, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home