Tuesday, November 14, 2006

More sorting.

It was the long day of the week at uni today. An hour lecture, hour gap, two hour lecture, three hour gap, hour lecture. The first lecture wasn't too bad, though the new lecturer seems vaguely disorganised - she didn't actually follow the outline in the handbook. Oh well eh? During the first hour gap I basically just soprted through 64 emails which were in my university mailbox. It was only the second time I'd signed in for my uni email account, the first time being during fresher's week. Once that was done it was time for the longer lecture, and that went well as always. During the three hour free I went to brighton with my munchkin friend and another SWARMer I'm friends with and we popped into Dave's Comics then Daydream Nations. I purchased another card folder, for my foils, and also got another two tournament packs for Mirrodin more out of boredom than anything else. I ended up making a deck out of their contents and didn't do too badly in the game played afterwards. It had all three of us in it, and unfortunately I did die first. However the other two were on 1 and 9 respectively, so it wasn't that bad. For most of the game I actually had the most life. Getting whacked by a whole host of critters you can't block is slightly problematic, heh. The last lecture was boring as always, since it was Frameworks. Meh...

After uni I went round to my girlfriend's place and enjoyed seeing her again. The whole evening was taken up with watching the film Shaolin Soccer, which my girlfriend, her dad and her mum seemed to enjoy. That was all good then. Unfortunately that meant that most of the time was spent watching a film. Oh well. On thursday I'll be meeting up with her an hour or so past midday to go shopping, so that's something to look forward to. Though window shopping generally isn't my thing I'll be with her, so it's all good. As for when I got home, I went to actually sort through the most recent Mirrodin booster box I bought. After breaking it down into the main groups, i.e. colours, artifacts, specifically equipment etc etc, I ended up making a Myr and equipment deck. It'll be interesting to see how it plays, since there's only seven non-artifact cards in the deck, four of which are flying creatures (just in case) and the other three enchantments to prevent opponent's attacking me (again just in case). With luck the Myr, equipment and Coat of Arms artifacts will all work together well. I also printed a few more zombie rp character sheets as I know they're needed - several character dies last week after all. I'll also be taking in six MtG decks, so I'll probably get a few games in.

Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home