Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nearly there.

There was a slight amount of irritation today thanks to my lectures, as they added another twelve pages of contract law to read and three more chapters of public law to read, but other than that the day went well. During my three hour gap instead of reading law I went to Brighton with mates and visited the Daydream Nation card store and bought another two Disintegrate for 50p each. Considering it's X(one red) to do X damage to target creature or player which can't be regenerated, it's handy that I now have three. I'll be altering my red and black deck to have more burn elements in it. It'll be quite fun to have a sliver-ish burn deck which regenerates. After uni my girlfriend came over and I gave her an introductory game of Magic the Gathering. She did quite well with the artifact deck till I got Thelon of Havenwood and Verdeloth the Ancient in play in the Fun with Fungus deck. Yeah, a mass of saprolings kinda overran her... After that we watched the rest of the film Dogma together, as the last time she'd been round and we'd started watching it there hadn't been time to finish. She quite enjoyed the film which was pretty nifty, and though saying goodbye when she had to go home was a bit of a wrench, I'll be seeing her after uni on thursday and I have SWARM tomorrow so I figure I'll be occupied at least in the time we're not together.

Unfortunately I've not had the time to watch any anime at all, though I did manage to update the forum. Also on Urban Dead I have all the 'live' skills and I'm getting close to 200 exp. Once I get 2,000 exp I'll find a group of zombies and die so I can get all the zombie skills in one go. That'll be quite amusing. Of course finding a revivication point afterwards may be a tiny bit of a problem... That brings me to the end of my news today, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home