Monday, November 06, 2006

Pressed for time.

So far the day's not gone badly at all, though I do feel as if I'd cope better if days were 30 hours long. I only had the one lecture today, but decided to stay in uni to meet up with friends and play Magic the Gathering. Reading law is all well and good, but a lack of breaks seems to erode at my sanity. As such I deemed it was practical and sensible to take an actual break and break in my slivers even more. I now actually have enough of each type to clone my main deck. How interesting. At any rate I played a couple of games and won them, then ended up switching decks with my D&D munchkin friend. He himself has said that he doesn't have a deck, but rather 'a load of cards put together' and true enough I lost horribly. We had a rematch and I actually beat my sliver deck with his. It was pretty funny. After that it was finally off home for me. I read law on the way back, had read some law during the day, and read more law when I got home. I therefore finished catching up in the textbook for contract, so that was pretty good. I then went and actually managed to enjopy another hobby of mine - anime.

I got through 17 episodes this time, a rather similar (possibly the same, I can't be bothered to check) total to last week. I watched Kiba, Black Lagoon, Tsubasa Chronicle, Naruto, Welcome to the NHK, two 'episodes' (four short episodes actually) of Dai Mahou Touge, three of Kemonozume, Asatte no Houkou, Death Note, Crescent Love, two of Chocotto Sister and two of Tonagura. Kiba had Zed's key spirit returned, though watching three fight at once was quite fun. Black Lagoon simply rocked as it always does. There were no twins, as they'd died, but it was still great fun to watch Revy shooting things. Tsubasa had the King-dude go evil, Naruto had more filler of death, Welcome to the NHK was entertaining as the poor hikkikomori got lured into a pyramid scheme and Dai Mahou Touge had more ridiculous violence which is always fun anyway. The sheer rate of change between 'happy' and 'evil' is great to watch. Kemonozume had more funky animation which I've grown to like a lot, Asatte no Houkou had the brother come to terms with the odd change in his adoptive little sister, and in Death Note 'Kira' sent his killing up a notch by getting one agent to kill a bunch of others. Harsh. Crescent Love had more about the moon princess, and she learnt how to swim incredibly well in three days. Not shabby. In Chocotto Sister Choco felt low as her brother went on a date, but the girl he liked got drunk and said some other guy's name in her sleep after she collapsed. The crying wouldn't make him feel much better either. Sucks to be him eh? Lastly in Tonagura there was an interesting situation for a cold. Odd, but interesting.

That wraps pretty much everything up. I just need to get the new zombie poster done, update the forum, actually eat dinner and then read nearly 60 pages of the frameworks textbook to catch up with that one. Ergo by tomorrow I'll only need to catch up in public law, then I can go onto reading important cases. Spiffy. Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home