Monday, November 20, 2006

Late again.

Meh, sorry, sorry. Another late post. Anyway, my day went quite well, if not overly productively. I went into uni early and treated a mate to breakfast as I was quite bored. After that it was time for my single hour of lecture, which was quite entertaining. Once that was finished I went to do some law work. Needless to say my motivation wasn't quite brilliant, and so I met up with some mates instead, went into Brighton and bought a few more cards. A black core deck, five core set boosters, a Mirrodin booster and a Darksteel booster. Though most of the stuff was alright, I did get Wrath of God and Worship, two highly nifty cards which I'll eventually put into the white and black deck I've been planning for a while. It'll be fun, heh. When the day hit late afternoon however I did get to doing law work, and got through the main case I'd printed. Once home I put off doing any work for a while as my motivation had died a horrible death earlier in the day. Regardless however I eventually got around to it, did some highlighting, printed another case and got the title of a highly appropriate article. I also got round to coverting the Fullmetal Alchemist movie into a DVD with a rather simple menu. Quite a nice program really and simple to use. Hmm. There was also the forum to update, though I've not managed to do the zombie poster yet. I'll be doing that after this post.

As it's a monday I also got through anime as per usual. I managed to watch two episodes of Crescent Love, two of Death Note, Tokimeki Memorial, two of Zegapain, two of Aria the Natural, Kiba, Naruto, Inukami, Welcome to the NHK and two of Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru. That's 15. Not overly bad, but a bit less than usual as I watched a couple of episodes during the week too. In brief then, Crescent Love had a bit of mutual lovelorn pain but a happy declaration, Death Note was just damn cool. The way Light manages to find out names is entertaining. Tokimeki Memorial was pretty good too, and similarly Zegapain was good though for entirely different reasons. Seeing Sin and Abyss meet their end was fun. Aria the Natural was again quite whimsical, though Kiba was riddled with harsh problems. Getting kidnapped had got to suck. Luckily Zed managed to (mostly) take care of himself so now it's all down to what he does. Naruto was again filler with a vague plot. Inukami had more strange perverted villains, Welcome to the NHK had the main dude overcoming his problem even more from seeing someone worse than him and in Otome there was a ghost. The series was vaguely serious till the ghost. Oh dear... I'll probably keep watching it anyway, meh. Now I really should go and make the zombie poster, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home