Monday, November 20, 2006

Stress, relax, stress.

A mixed day really. Work started fine since it was vaguely dead all morning. True, I nearly always had a customer to serve, but there were gaps and one or two were several minutes long. This went on till about 12.40 pm-ish when I had my break, and thankfully I was able to do someone else's break first instead of having mine. What was better was that the break I was covering was on self scan. Excellent stuff, that kept me interested for the half hour it lasted. After that I actually took my own lunch, and ended up spending much of it hanging around self scan and chatting with one of my colleagues there as I didn't really have anything better to do. After that ended it was back to the normal tills unfortunately, and work definitely picked up. It was rather annoying and I wanted to simply leave for a fair amount of the afternoon. Thankfully, as always, work ended and I was able to meet up with my beautiful girlfriend. Seeing her after a (relatively) stressful day at work is bliss. Whilst at hers we spent ages simply chatting, then watched the rest of her Rune Soldier anime DVD. Not the best anime I've seen, but still fairly entertaining. I'll next be seeing her on tuesday at Games Workshop, and I'll be bringing an actual army for a change. Since I recently, and luckily, obtained a Fabius Bile chaos lord model and three chaos Obliterators I'm going to be writing up a new army and seeing how it turns out. I'm hoping I can fit in my Havoks, a small squad of Raptors, the three Obliterators and of course some normal men and the (new) Lord.

When I got home from the bliss and relaxation of my girlfriend it all went to hell as the stress hit home again. I had to really put my mind to law work as I need to write an essay this coming week as well as preferably making a start gathering the resources for my case note and second essay. Bah. As such I printed off the uni guide to referencing and the main case for my Contract essay. I also make a rather incredibly brief essay outline with huge gaps in it. Currently I highly doubt it'd be close to 1,500 words, so I'll invariably end up putting in more than the five cases I currently have planned for it. Hmm, at least it's a start. Tomorrow after my single hour of lecture I guess I'll finish reading the main case, pull a bunch of quotations for it to back up some points, then possibly begin writing the essay. The beginning is simple enough, a brief introduction to what consideration actually is and the supporting three cases which define it. If I can get that written it'd be excellent. Thanks to this work and a desire not to cut down on my time with my girlfriend I'll most likely not see any of my uni friends, as the temptation to play Magic the Gathering would be far too great, and that'd most likely end up wasting a lot of my time and screwing me over. Bah. Bah I say! For the next two weeks at least it seems like I have a lot of work to do, plus after week ten when I start the Christmas holidays I need to start catching up on cases. Bloody things....

Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home