Friday, November 03, 2006

A little late.

Sorry for the late post, I spent a great deal of today reading. I turned up to uni early as I had a tort seminar first thing. I'd actually done some reading for it, so it went rather well and I was able to participate a lot. Afterwards I had a four hour gap, so I spent an hour surfing the net and eating breakfast, then got down to reading. I spent two and a half damn hours of that tort text book and got through half of the ridiculously large chapter. The remaining half hour was spent grabbing a snack and heading to my tort lecture, which covered some of the seminar. Looks like the lectures are slightly behind. After the lecture ended, and it felt like it ended mercifully quickly, I was straight away off home. When I got back, can you guess what I did? Read more god damn tort. I spent another three hours or so finishing up the uber chapter of duty of care. Ironically when I finished it I realised I was ahead of the lecture by a couple of weeks. Hmm. I still have another two chapters in the book that I need to finish from previous weeks, so tomorrow and sunday once I get back home after being round my girlfriend's house I guess I'll do more reading. The plan is then to spend 1 pm till midnight on monday catching up in Frameworks and making a good start on contract. Then on tuesday in the hour gap I have between my contract and public law lectures I can read more contract, and in the subsequent three hour gap I should be able to finish catching up in contract if I hadn't managed it already. Then it's on to public law reading! Yeah, it sucks. Once I finally catch up for all the textbooks I need to go through all the lecture notes I have so far and list the important cases and start to read them. It's quite stressful, but at least I'm getting it done. I do realise I should've started this in week one rather than now at the end of week five, but meh.

Understandably I've not managed to watch any anime recently, and I have another big pile of it to watch. Since I'll be doing a lot of law reading on monday I may not exactly have the time to watch it, but I do hope to at least get some of it seen. Hell, it partially keeps me going. That and breathing. Food too. I'll definitely be watching Bleach after this, even though it's late, purely so I can burn another batch to DVD. At any rate tomorrow at work I'll start wearing the new uniform, though thankfully I'm going in early so I'll be able to change the large shirts they gave me to medium. As I seem to be losing weight slowly but constantly I'm now a medium shirt size. That's interesting. I have a few more PSP games, and I've not had the time to try them all which is a shame. When I get a 4 GB memory card for my PSP no doubt I'll end up playing 'a few' of them, heh. I also managed to update the forum today and get another level in Urban Dead, even though I didn't really have much spare time. I simply had to take breaks to keep my sanity. In Urban Dead I only need one more skill and I'll have all the 'live' ones. Then I just need to rack up another 2,000 exp and die so I can get all the zombie skills at once. As it's getting late I'd better be off. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home