Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tired.

Today was generally uneventful for me, if only because I felt quite tired so probably missed stuff. Due to various reading, preparing, forum tasks etc and so forth I didn't actually go to bed till 7.10 am this morning. As I had to get up at 7.55 am this morning, it wasn't exactly a long rest. My first lecture I semi-dozed through, though I did make notes which I found impressive later on in the day. Afterwards I had something to eat and felt better, then had the large two hour lecture which went fine, though in the second hour I was starting to feel tired again. In the three hour gap I played Magic the Gathering for a while before going to do some law work. Unfortunately it took ages for a computer to be free, but I did find the actual hard copy of the article I'd got a title for, so that helps my contract essay a fair amount. I didn't quite finish going through it, but meh. The last lecture was Frameworks and was entirely focused on pointing out lots of bad points about a really, heinously bad essay. I had my eyes shut through nearly all of that and was happily cat-napping as I listened. I didn't bother taking notes however, as I'm confident in my spelling ability and general essay writing skills.

After uni it was down to Games Workshop where I had intended to play a game. Unfortunately when my girlfriend arrived she was feeling a bit ill and didn't look all that healthy, so eventually I managed to persuade her to go home, and I went with her. She had a temperature, headache, pain in her neck and hip and her eyes hurt. That's probably not good all together, though the hip pain was due to straining a muscle earlier in the day as far as I know. At any rate I just stayed with her and we both relaxed, and thankfully she felt slightly better by the time I had to leave. Once home myself I decided to have a bath, update the forum, get the relevant anime torrents (for which there weren't many at all) and read the webcomics I follow. I didn't get round to doing law as through everything which I did I felt intensely tired, so in fact I'm going to call it a day here and go to bed now. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home