Saturday, November 25, 2006

Work once more.

The day started off fine. Then, of course, I had to go to work. That wasn't quite so good, but meh. Nothing bad happened, nor did anything good happen. It was in fact a neutral day, but as I'm not overly keen on work it wasn't the most enjoyable way I could have spent my time, though it certainly was the highest paid. During my lunch and tea breaks I actually went to self scan to help out without pay, since self scan is something I actually enjoy. It was also hellishly busy in that area, and my mate who was the only guy manning it looked rushed, stressed, and downright peeved at the managers stating that only one person should be on it, watching four tills... After work I got to see my lovely girlfriend again, went back to hers and watched another atrocious episode of the 'Robin Hood' series that's currently running, then went onto the main feature. Before I started work I bought two books for my dad at his request, then bought the film Lucky Number Slevin for myself. As such round my girlfriend's place the two of us, and her parents, sat and saw the film together. It'd been a long time since I last saw it, and it was damn good. It's a film I quite enjoy. Not long after it finished it was time for my to leave sadly, but as I'm seeing my girlfriend tomorrow it's still all good.

I didn't do any law research today since I'll be saving the case note research for tomorrow once I get home, then writing the actual work on monday since I have a fair amount of time spare. I highly doubt I'll get it finished, but I'll at least make a start. Monday evening I'll be going out with my girlfriend and two other mates for the second buffet, so that's something to look forward to. With all the planning for that aside, I didn't do much tonight apart from play Magic the Gathering on Magic Workstation with a mill deck, burn deck and my white, blue and green sliver control deck. I had a very reasonably even number of wins and losses, so that's not too bad. My mill deck is simply fun. I've also just made a (technically) illegal artifact deck. It's 'illegal' as it has more than one of each Mox jewel, which are restricted to only one in a deck in DCI tournaments. Thank heavens I'm not in one of those eh? I'm just about to test it, and it'll be funny I reckon. Lots of Mox jewels, some normal land, and damn expensive creatures... Fufufufufu... Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home