Thursday, November 23, 2006

Got one done.

Mwahahahahaha! Finally. This evening I started actually writing my contract law essay, and finished the bastard. That's one out of the way and I still have half a week in which to get it done. Booyah. It's only 5 pages long (shorter if I were to remove the footnotes from the bottom of the pages) yet it has over 40 reference. Gee damn eh? Anyway, to start from the beginning of my day. Did I go into college early? Hell no, I had another couple of hours sleeping in. It was rather nice, and I damn well intend to sleep in tomorrow too. The lecture was incredibly boring, and bloody pointless. It was inane repetition on how not to write an essay. The lecturer had already told us what not to do in the last two lectures, and we've been emailed the actual projector slides. It was quite aggravating, as if I had simply skipped the utterly pointless lecture I could have finished off the research for my essay earlier. As it was, I went to Brighton after the lecture since I wanted something interesting to do, and I bought another Darksteel booster box. I happily went through it, and lo and behold - another Thought Dissector! Another Sword of Light and Shadow! Another happy happy pristine Angel! I'd also traded away my Sundering Titan and Darksteel Colossus (which is a freaking amazing card) for a lot of rares yesterday, and guess what? Yes, another Sundering Titan and Darksteel Colossus! Another Gemini Engine too! I now have three of those, funky. In fact the only rare I wanted and didn't get was Darksteel Forge (curses!). I want to make an entirely indestructible deck, so I kinda need the forge.... That and some Platinum Angels would be nice, but it'll be a while before I get those...

After Brighton it was back to uni for an hour before my seminar. In that hour I fully finished all the research I needed to do for my contract essay, then I had to go to the contract seminar. Funnily enough the second question to be discussed at the seminar had exactly, and I'm serious, -exactly- the same wording as one of the three essay questions to choose from. Funnily enough, it was the question I was doing. Who'd have thought eh? As such with a few probing questions I got the lecturer to describe the answer in detail, and I was pleased that he mentioned all the cases I'd grabbed. How convenient. After the lecture I pointed out the fact that the question was the same as the required essay, and he seemed a bit surprised. It was entertaining to see the vaguely bemused look on his face, and to hear him mutter, "Oh... If I'd known, I wouldn't have talked through it... I guess it's too late now..." Indeed, heheheh. After the seminar I just came straight home since I didn't feel like hanging around, and thus the procrastination started. I put off doing my essay for three hours, and then when I was doing inbetween every half an hour or so I took a twenty minute break. As such it took about four hours to write all in all, but it wasn't too bad to actually do. The only annoying thing was the sheer ridiculous amount of references I had to write, not to mention I had to write a bibliography even though I used the footnote reference system. Meh. I also easily had enough time to update the forum, and Neverwinter Nights 2 is coming along nicely. I should be able to install and play it by tomorrow. Rock on eh?

Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home