Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wrapping.

So at work today in my break I did a bit of shopping. I got the final presents for my girlfriend's sister and respective boyfriend, then bought wrapping paper and Christmas cards since I left those a bit late. I'll most likely give all the SWARM group Christmas cards even though I'll be a couple of weeks late. None of them seemed to give any out, so I assume it's all good anyway. Work itself was alright I guess. The same amount of people as usual, just double the usual money totals. I had to do a fair few cash pods, there was a -lot- of money. Damn... So close yet so unattainable. At any rate after work I felt shattered, so when I got round my girlfriend's house I accidentally fell asleep twice. Admittedly not for long each time, but I still felt a bit sheepish. On the plus side the rest did make me feel a lot better, and nearing late evening I felt pretty normal once again. When I got home instead of wrapping presents and writing cards, which was the priority, I tested out the other main item I'd bought today - Rayman Raving Rabbids for the Wii. It's not a coherent game per se, but rather over 70 mini games. What I've played of it so far is pretty cool, especially the dancing stages. I quite like the running one too as it's simple to get to grips with. The cow swining one is bloody harsh as if you get the angel wrong it either goes only a short distance or gets thrown backwards into the surroundings, gaining no points. Bah to that one.

After playing that for a while I made a couple more Wii Mii's then played even more Wii Sports boxing. God I love the boxing. It rocks. Once all that was done then I started with the presents and got them done reasonably quickly. Writing the Christmas cards took longer since I personalised each one (instead of simply writing to and from...) though I left the writing of the main bulk, mostly for the SWARM-goers, for a later time. Probably a day or two before the new term-time SWARM meeting. At any rate that's everything, cutting my post a bit shorter for today. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home