Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Burning.

I've actually run out of burnable DVD's, since all my friends have asked for a copy of FFVII: AC. Damn, I guess I'll have to actually go out and buy some more. Curses. I haven't really had time to watch anime, which is a shame since Evangelion's finished the first 20 eps and I've only seen the first 17. Not only that, but 7 eps of Last Exile are done. I guess I'll watch them tomorrow, since I finish college on wednesdays at 12.30pm. College on wednesdays only lasts 2 and a half hours, it's quite good really. Since it also starts at 10pm I get to have a slight sleep in. Quite handy really.

Other than that there's not really to much to talk about. I've done a bit of work on the Bleach Soul Society forums, and finally have my character Jak actually doing something. Training to change class. Now I've run out of ideas, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home