Sunday, September 18, 2005

UMD video.

My mum came round today, so I spent most of the day walking around Eastbourne with her, chatting and so forth. Out of sheer generosity, she bought me a DVD of Predator, and the UMD video of A Knight's tale. I like both films quite a bit, so that was handy. I can now watch A Knight's Tale on the train to college and back, handy. It's quite nostalgic watching Predator, since I haven't seen it for ages, and seeing 'The Terminator' (since I always think of Arnie as such) fight the Predator is just cool. Other than that not much happened, though I gave her a copy of FFVII: AC because she thought it looked very good, which of course it did.

Evangelion is plodding on at a slow pace. I have the first 11 episodes finished, after all this time. Overall it's at about 45% complete, which is pitiful. At least after it finishes I have more projects to go, such as Madlax, Read of Die (the OVA and series) and quite possibly Last Exile if I have no other projects appearing during Madlax or R.O.D. It certainly gives me something to look forwards to, so that's all good. In the background I still have FFVII: AC playing, and mostly the fight scenes since they're so damn cool. No doubt I shall watch it many more times before I fall asleep. So, till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home