Thursday, September 22, 2005

Mediocrity.

Yet another immensely boring day. The moment I got to college and started first lesson, I wanted to just go home and sleep. Seeing friends and joking around with them were all good, but overall it was boring. Not to mention I had Law last, and though I like Law as a whole, the lesson was incredibly mind-numbingly boring. It's what would be used on people about to die to put them into a state of coma limbo, allowing doctors time to find a good cure. Gah. On top of that, the wargames night wasn't on tonight. So instead of relaxing by nuking my mates in space, and on the Xbox, I was at home, still bored. Joy...

On lighter news, I'm watching the Neon Genesis Evangelion download like a hawk, waiting for the last episode to finish downloading. Then I can get some closure to this weird yet wonderful series, and continue waiting for the End of Evangelion movie to download. I've only really got round to watching a single episode of Last Exile today, so that leaves 19 to watch before I finish it, since the series finished downloading. Not too bad, and it means I'll have something to do tomorrow and on Saturday. Once Evangelion finishes (oh god yes, it's almost done, only another 10 hours...) I'll most likely start up downloading the OVA of R.O.D. Read or Die, since that's got great reviews and certainly sounds interesting. A librarian chick working for a sort of special secret agency. She even has a codename, funky. After that I'll be after the TV series, and after -that-, most likely Madlax. Poor poor Madlax, it's been pushed back in my schedule several times now, I swear I'll get around to it eventually. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home