Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Manga making.

Well the project between Jake, Mo and myself is finally starting to take off. We started planning page layouts today, and finalised the general points of the script to work on, so since next week is half term, amidst piles of english coursework I'll be writing the script for the first couple of chapters. It shouldn't be too long, maybe a few weeks or so, before I get a few drawn and inked pages for me to colour, before sending them to Mo to have the script text added where needed. I can feel it all coming together, and it's a great way to ease away the constant annoyance of english coursework, which I still haven't really started.

Trigun also has 4 episodes downloaded now, so I'll be watching them after I finish writing this post. Unfortunately there've been no other updates for any of the series I'm currently watching, but I can still hope for them in the next few days or so. Other than that there's pretty much nothing to report, so oh well. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home