Friday, November 25, 2005

God Damn It All To Hell.

Well god damn it all to hell. My computer at home died, so there won't be as many posts here in the near future till I manage to get a new computer. It shouldn't take more than a month at the outside, so I should have one before Christmas. The actual problem is that something got deleted on my computer and I don't know how. At any rate windows no longer runs properly. I managed to get a vague similarity running by ignoring 20 minutes of error messages, but I had to reinstall quite a few things and it doesn't recognise any modem, so no internet connection for me. I'm currently typing this from a friend's computer. The forums are probably suffering due to my computer death, but I've still managed to be there twice in the past 3 days of badness, so that's not too bad overall.

For anime I haven't been able to watch much, but my friend did lend me his PSP memory card so I managed to watch Bleach episode 59. It's just cool. Just. Cool. Go watch it, even if you don't watch the anime Bleach. Just go. Go. For my other series I know I'll have one hell of a lot of catching up to do... Ah well. I guess I won't be able to read new manga for a while now too... Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home