Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Writing.

I was pleasantly surprised today. When I went looking for updates not only did I see Shuffle! episode 17, but also Yakitate episode 45, both very convenient. In order to have them watchable I let them download through the day throughout college and I'm extremely glad I did, since they were a good way to relax after the badness that was today. Not only did I have to write my second sociology essay for tomorrow, but there was also a timed english language 'test' today, where I had to answer an exam question about the development of chil language and the importance of the caregiver role in acquiring spoken language. That was just fantastic. Meh. I managed it barely, but I probably didn't write enough since I managed the equivalent of nearly 2 sides for a 40 minute exam question, marked out of 50. That's simply just 'not good'. On the plus side I managed to play a lot of Burnout Legends against two of my friends, so that cheered me up slightly.

Since it was a tuesday today I went to Games Workshop as per usual and zomg, I actually played a game of Warhammer 40k there. I lost quite heavily, but it was still a really fun game since I went second and lost a lot on turn 1, but managed several small comebacks that at least kept me in the game till the end, so it was quite funny. After getting home I basically just did more update work on the forums, watched the joyous anime, which further improved my mood, and started typing this. Tomorrow after college I'll be going down to Brighton to meet my mum and her new fiance, so that'll be interesting. I'll probably end up spending the rest of this weeks food money on anime and manga stuff in the 'Dave's Comics' store, possibly the greatest store I know of. Lets hope they have the new issues of NewType USA magazine. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home