Monday, November 21, 2005

Up to date.

Out of the 44 subbed episodes of Yakitate Japan, I've watched 43 and will watch the 44th after this post. That means I'll have watched 44 episodes of a series in 4 days. 11 episodes a day on average isn't bad at all considering my slightly bad download speed, so I'm quite happy with it. Overall the series started out semi-serious(ish) and is now just getting funnier. It's very enjoyable, and it's now another of my favourites. Other than that I haven't really had any other updates to watch, so I'm hoping a few more will show up soon.

Today I played one of my friends in Burnout Legends on the PSP. Straight wins for me, and a slightly unhappiness for him. That was quite entertaining, and several of us recounted all his worst moments in the traditional way a winner should console the loser. Very sporting... er... right. Other than that college wasn't eventful at all, I just chatted to friends and that was it. Still, the girl who sits next to me in english language, one of my friends, looked simply stunning today dressed in a red top. Red suits her incredibly well, and with her lovely figure it was, needless to say, difficult to concentrate on the classwork whenever she stretched. I would normally say 'damn my perverted mind' but I honestly can't think of it as a bad thing after today. She looked truly amazing. Hopefully english tomorrow will be just as good, heh. Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home