Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sleepage.

Today was filled with pure sleepage. I slept in till 2pm. Absolutely fantastic. Once I did get up I basically did a few chores and read the letters adressed to me. Quite handily I now have 3 of 6 replies to my University applications, and the three that have replied so far, Sussex, Plymouth and Sheffield, have all offered conditional acceptance. That means that as long as I get the grades, I can actually have a wide choice. If the next, and last, three accept me too, then BOOYAH. 6 out of 6 accepting me would just be a) sweet and b) very funny. Those poor poor universities... At any rate, after that I lounged around and watched TV, and when it reached evening and therefore got very cold, I spent some time in a very conveniently hot bath reading. All in all, a pleasant day. Thanks to my college for the day off, heh.

Sporadically I read the Soul Society RP forums too, so I've been updating them whilst listening to the 2 Sense show. This started in 2003 and spanned 2 years, and is just plain funny. The rants 2 makes are great too, as are his reader's letters segment. Seriously, go there, it's http://www.ranting-gryphon.com/ and it's good. Go now and listen! I've heard every single one of his rants and letters, and I've just started listening to his old show. At 1 hour each show, with 87 shows, it may take me some time to listen to them all, but I've got myself the first 10 to while away the hours. Tomorrow will be just as good too, since I finish at 11.25am and I only need wait till 1.05am for my mates to finish then I'll be off to the cinema. That'll be entertaining, seeing some magic flying around. In my last post I mentioned Fleur Delacour, but Hermione is looking pretty good too, since Emma Watson (I think that's her name) looks nice in the Yule Ball dress. Sweet, so till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home